<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

 

CRT doing well

We're likely winning another major contract or two (just started negotiations for one and were told last week that another has been awarded, but we're subs on that to some folks I don't know well so I'm taking that with a grain of salt for the moment).

This means I now have more work than I can handle on my own.

So if you're a US citizen (a hint on the contract vehicles), think you're a kick ass engineer / programmer, and have interest in working for the leading research company in cognitive radio, drop me a line.

Update
And just got another email that another proposal is likely going forward (completely unrelated other than most everything we do cognitive radio). However, it's an order-of-magnitude smaller as we're small-time subs on it. Would be a good night to celebrate, if I didn't have to stay up all night to finish up a deliverable for a customer.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?