<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Monday, November 03, 2008

 

Update from the Other Side

I should make it known that I don't plan to offer odds to anyone else (scroll down to the update) on the outcome of tomorrow's little event - not unless they're really, really good wagers. I don't know if the other party still remembers - considering that he went into the hospital recently for appendix surgery - but I also have a even-odds lunch bet on the outcome of the election.

I felt the need to post this since I just finished what used to be the daily task of updating the spreadsheet containing my retirement holdings. I can almost say without a doubt that this will be the best return on investment that I get for anything this year. (knock on wood...)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?