<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

A Link for Thason

Just because I swore I would bring up this topic quasi-monthly, I'm posting this highly related story: British woman marries a dolphin:(h/t KLo)
An unusual wedding ceremony was held in the southern resort town of Eilat on Wednesday, as Sharon Tendler, a 41-years-old Jewish millionaire from London married her beloved Cindy, a 35-years-old dolphin, Israel's leading newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported Thursday.

...

After the ceremony was sealed with some mackerels, Tendler was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride said as she chocked back tears of emotion. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she stressed.

Ummm... I'll go out on the limb and say that if they consecrate their marriage, she most certainly is a pervert.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?