<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

The History of World Cinema as Performed by an Animated Rabbit, Who's Working for Motorola

Everything from zoetropes to Lost In Translation makes an appearance in this Motorola ad (Lost In Translation being apparently the zenith of the cinematic arts). Most of it is readily identifiable (and they love them some Saul Bass) but I'm embarrased to say that although I know I've seen it, I can't remember what the technicolor dancers between Citizen Kane and Vertigo are from. Also, do the shutters in that yellow wall that the rabbit opens have any significance? I can't remember seeing them before. And the pot's from Fatal Attraction, but is the chef supposed to be from The Little Mermaid or is there something I'm missing there?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?