<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

The dynamic Scott McClellan

I was looking for a transcript of the Prez's remarks today (which I thought were about right, and pretty unprecedented from a President who couldn't think of a mistake he'd made a few years ago). Anyway, I found this on the White House site:

I may be the only person who thinks so, but this photo cracks me right the fuck up. It's like Scott McClellan is pointing right at me! Asking me for a question! Which he'll refuse to answer! I'm planning on turning it into a cardboard cutout and holding my own press briefings. I'll ask a question, and then the cutout of McClellan will stare blankly at me. Because bloggers deserve to be treated like real journalists.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?