<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 

Letter from a Hokie on the Arabian Peninsula

is posted on Nanothoughts. An excerpt:
The food here at the mess hall is on par with the Dietrick Hall Dining Facility (aka Die Quick) from VA Tech. My fellow Hokies alumni will know what I am talking about. For those who didn’t have the opportunity to attend such a fine college, the food is acceptable but the menu does not offer enough variety. The main difference between the Dietrick food and the mess hall here is that it doesn’t give me any heartburns.
I never got heartburn from Dietrick, but I always had to take the Dietrick poop immediately afterwards. I hope he's not experiencing that aspect of Dietrick style food in the desert.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?