<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

 

The revolution will be digitally photographed

My roommate Eric sent me two links of note tonight. The first is here; A9 has added photographs of the businesses in their yellow pages for several major metropolitan areas. They did it by driving every road with a truck with mounted cameras; much tougher than the bridges of Königsberg (and that's impossible!). Anyway, it's cool. I imagine my apartment building is somewhere in their system but it's raining buckets and I can't remember the name of the Italian restaurant down the street to look.

The other link he sent me is the Wilhelm Scream, which is a snippet of sound that you've heard a million times, whether you know you have or not.

Comments(0) |
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?