<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

 

More debate fallout

While I have a bet on the outcome of the election going with Allen over at mackenab.com, apparently I'll be the one buying lunch. As the Weekly World News is reporting, Laura Bush is endorsing John Kerry.
"I'M VOTING for John Kerry for President because sooner or later, when it becomes politically expedient, he shares my views on everything. He's not hard-headed like my husband.

"And he's not always saying, 'I answer to a Higher Power! It is the Lord's will!' when I fuss at him for forgetting to put the toilet seat down, either."
So if you're wife won't vote for you, then your election bid is over.

Side note 1: I wonder if Laura was swayed by the John Kerry: ultimate candidate ad.

Side note 2: My father's lone flirtation with politics ended when his mother told him that she wouldn't vote for him.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?