<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Friday, October 22, 2004

 

Lie Girls

Probably not worksafe, definitely on the left side of the spectrum, and definitely worth a view. (h/t fleshbot - definitely not work safe)

Update
Somehow this seems related: Here's a site dedicated to hot GOP babes. (h/t Lastango)

Update 2
This may be related as well. However, this one you can probably view at work.
The bitch who lives with me was completely fed up with my blogging at all hours. Came the dawn on a gorgeous fall day this morning, and she absolutely insisted on taking a walk. "Okay," I told her, "We'll walk to the Burger King so I can get breakfast." That suited her well enough, although she wanted more than the three tater tots I was willing to share. So we continued our walk, wandering through the campus of nearby Houston Baptist University. I even got her to pose nude by one of the fountains!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?