<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

 

Bleep boop beop.

As Jody can no doubt relate, I've always been something of a video game nut. So I'm kind of embarassed to say I only got 14 of the 18 clips on this quiz. It's almost all coin-op games, though, and I was more of a console guy, so I don't feel too bad about it. Try it--it's fun.

Comments(10) |
Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers passive income opportunity related stuff.
Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers income monthly residual related stuff.
"Hi there, I just saw your blog about serious home based business opportunity and wanted to tell you that you have some great information posted here. I also have a website regarding the topic about serious home based business opportunity so I know what I'm talking about when I say that your information is fantastic. Keep up the excellent work, you are definitely providing a great resource here on the Internet!"
Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

free old arcade gamefree old arcade game

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!
As many links as you want!
Click here if your LOOKING for "No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"
I look forward to Your visit!
I look forward to Your visit!
hey speaking of free things try free bingo for cash prizeblingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket!
free home job scam work
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?