<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2004

 

If I haven't my feelings about France clear before...

Remember those forged Niger documents? The ones that got Bush in hot water (though there was a larger case supporting the SOTU assertion which Joe Wilson - yes that Joe Wilson - had confirmed)? The ones that we got from Italy?

Well Italy also got burned by it too and have been looking into where the document came from. And guess what? As asserted in a Telegraph article, France forged the documents in an attempt to derail the Iraq war. (link) (h/t NRO)

To make things perfectly clear on how I feel, France is not our ally nor our friend and might as well be a declared enemy.

In light of this revelation and the polled French preferences in the election (64%Kerry-5%Bush), I'm even happier to be displaying this bumper sticker on my car.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?