<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Caption Contest Results

I've had lots o' work, so my apologies for the sporadic postings. Fortunately, my co-bloggers have been keeping the site full of bloggy goodness.

So a few days late, here's the results from this completely biased and unfair caption contest.

In last place (cause it just ain't cool to enter your own contest):
It's a monumental erection. - me
In fourth place:
The world will little note nor long remember what we caption here, but it can never forget what Jody did there. - Roger
In third place:
And then...I woke up. - Thason
In second place:
Pinocchio, the adult version. - Spak
And the winner of our caption contest and soon to be recepient of the only shwag we have:
Rock hard in a funky place. - Roger


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?