<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

Bad Badnarik

Another example of why I'm not voting for the Libertarian candidate for President for the first time ever.
In the same posting, Gordon states that primary consequences of 9/11 are the War in Iraq and the Patriot Act, policies which Bush and Kerry support but Badnarik adamantly opposes.

He requested that Badnarik supporters and others show up for the Badnarik2004 Meetup (http://badnarik2004.meetup.com/), coincidently scheduled for September 11, wearing some clothing article colored black to mourn the deaths of the thousands of people who have died as a result of U.S. government policies.
Today's Libertarian party, a solid member of the blame America first crowd. (h/t Best of the Web)

Update
As Thason pointed out to me today, Badnarik is coming to Tech on Monday. I think I'll attend. I have a few questions I would like to ask him (though I'm not certain yet if he'll be fielding questions). If anyone has questions they would like me to ask Badnarik, leave em in the comments. I'll report back on what I hear on Monday evening.

Update 2 - the Quickening
Badnarik is apparently coming on Thursday not Monday. I don't know if I was an idiot and misread the VT Libertarian site or if the date changed.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?