<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Monday, July 12, 2004

 

Bloggy Luvin

My friend, Roger, just started up a blog, so I thought I would give him a little blog luvin' and note nanothoughts. It's not a political blog or a sci-fi blog but Roger promises "interesting stuff" like an article about canoeing through the Panama canal (no permalinks yet, though his blog does have a nicer layout than polyscifi's ghettotastic layout - we're hoping to upgrade to ghetto-fabulous in the near future).

Comments(1) |
Hey man, thanks for the press. I just wanted to let you know that that template does indeed have permalinks, in fact all blogger templates have them. Originally it was the Time at which the post was made, but that was too un-intuitive, so I changed it to a format like yours. Peace.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?