<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Friday, July 30, 2004

 

An answer to an important question

Why do men have nipples? Answer (h/t winds of change)

Comments(13) |
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home business site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Great Blog, check out this business. This is the Goose that lays you Golden Eggs! free work at home business

Enjoy!
Hey i noticed your site is about united kingdom phone book i found somewhere if your in the UK that allows you to send spoofed sms!

send a TXT "EN SPOOFING 07712345678 Hi i really fancy you" to 69911, Hi i
really fancy you is sent to 07712345678 and the user gets a standard reply.

Changing 07712345678 with the number you want to send too!

The SMS Costs £1.50 per msg but its really good!

I hope you enjoy this :) i did so pass on the word!

Remember its UK Only
Great site about ecommerce fulfillment services Keep up the good work! website design bathurst
i really like your arenal golf property spanish blog site , my site www.discount-spanish-property.co.uk has lots of arenal golf property spanish related resources
What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....
I enjoyed you blog about restriction enzymes. I also have a site about restriction enzymes which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!
I love your green bay packers wallpaper blog! Check out my green bay packers wallpaper forum for lots of great green bay packers wallpaper info.
What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!
If you know anyone interested in student health insurance, have them stop by my site.

People who study student health insurance tend to enjoy this program.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cat t shirtcompany called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees
www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod
Can anyone recommend the robust Script Deployment tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central it automation software
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?