<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

 

Oh, this wedding is going to last

For once, I have to say I'm sorry for JLo. Marc Anthony is an ass. From CNN
During an appearance on NBC's "Today" show, co-host Matt Lauer asked the Latin singer how he'd spent his weekend.

"I see where you're going with this, and I'm going to preface it with just saying -- y'all know I don't talk about my personal life," Anthony said.

Lauer replied: "So, I -- do I need to congratulate you?"

"Yeah, I have two albums coming out, man. Absolutely. And I would appreciate it," the 34-year-old singer said.
Of course, that's how every married man responds to an offer of congratulations. Yeah, don't talk about my wedding, I wanna talk about my albums.

A complete ass.

(On a different note, I gotta find those British bookies taking bets on this marriage.)

Comments(1) |
I like monkeys. (In a dirty way, i.e., I don't think they should bathe.)
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?