<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

 

Bumper Sticker Fun

Blog bumper stickers has become faddish of late. Bill Hobbs has a bumper sticker ("Vote Bush, Reagan Would") you can buy here1 for $5.00. Bill O'Reilly has a "Boycott France" bumper sticker for $2.50 available here.

Even though I'm not named Bill, I thought I would get in on the fun. A few months back I made my own bumper sticker, which I'm making available now on this site. I figure I would undercut the competition by offering the sticker for the low, low price of nothing.

"But wait", you say. "How will PolySciFi turn a profit like the other sites?" you ask.

To which we reply: "Volume."2

So if you want this bumper sticker, right click on the image below, save it to disk, take said disk to Kinko's, and pay them to print out the image as a bumper sticker.

It's a win-win-win situation. You get an attractive sticker to cover over that rust spot on your bumper. I make a profit from the high volume of free stickers you "buy". And maybe, just maybe, Bush will win too.



Footnotes
1. While the sentiment expressed on Hobbs's bumper sticker is probably true, I find Hobbs's bumper sticker unseemly in a Paul Wellstone kind of way.

2. With a nod to In Living Color where I saw a bit with a similar premise involving money exchanging.

Comments(1) |
Indeed there was a Will Ferrell bit (also quite funny) that used the same schitck, but there was also a prior ILC bit where money was being exchanged at a loss (as opposed to my nothing for nothing trade), but that was ok, since they would make up for it through volume.

I guess I'm just old. Who's on first anyhoo?
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?