<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2004

 

Bubba Ho-tep

What if Elvis didn't die and instead was an old codger living in a retirement home in East Texas?

What if JFK didn't die and instead had part of his brain removed, which was replace with sand, was dyed black, and was another old codger living in that same East Texas retirement home?

What if a mummy from ancient Egypt was roaming the halls of that retirement home, garbed in cowboy gear, and sucking out residents' souls. Through their ass.

Would Elvis and JFK battle the mummy to save their eternal souls?

That's the premise of Bubba Ho-tep, a movie I rented and saw yesterday. I highly recommend it, particularly if you like subtle absurd humor. Plus it's got great lines like:
I'll be damned if I let some foreign graffiti-writin' soul-suckin' son of a bitch in an oversized cowboy hat and boots take my friends' souls and shit them down the visitors' toilet.

Shit. Get old. You can't even cuss someone anymore and have it bother 'em. Everything you do is either worthless or sadly amusing.

I had the woman who calls herself my niece come get me.

Comments(1) |
[color=#999999]When I need to say something, I wanna say it strongly. Also this is what I think and if you don't enjoy what you read, then my advice is to go on to another page. If you don't like my idea it is bad for you, not for me. I am really convinced about what I thinkthat is true. Part of myself is really scared and worries about money spent on things not necessaries but by the other way couldn't care less. Unfortunately, my husband is not the same. Please, send positive vibrations, dance around a fire what ever to send the positive energy this way and keep life this way. I have the echo in my hears bitching about [/color] [url=http://www.
soundlabs.info/]mosquito ringtone[/url] [color=#999999]ringing in my brain, and how says he's going to hate to spend time like this. Unfortunately, this was also true. Michelle and I were going through a short-lived period of getting along fine when he asked an inoffensive enough question. Fair enough.
Bye[/color]
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?