<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

 

Perhaps I fly too much

Preethi likes to brag that wherever she goes in Lynchburg, she knows someone. Right now I'm in the airport in San Diego where I've run into four people I know, only 1 of whom was at the event that brought me out to San Diego.

Related note 1, For the second year in a row, I'll be traveling during the Super Bowl.

Related note 2 (which is also related to Related note 1) [Gwar]We again need more minions.[/Gwar]. (CRT still has its original minion, but this trip has a very high probability of resulting in a need for at least 2-3 more minions) . So drop me a line if you want to work on some really cool stuff or just fetch me coffee, the latter of which is especially diabolical because I don't drink coffee.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?