<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Paper Man

I read a lot of scripts, and it's pretty rare that I read one that floors me. Tonight I did; Paper Man, by Michele and Kieran Mulroney. It's supposed to start shooting in April, starring Paul Giamatti. It hits all the right notes; I think it'll be great. So watch for that in a few years; it's being independently produced so they're probably getting it ready for the festival circuit next year; unless they totally wreck it (and they shouldn't; the writers are directing), it'll get distribution right away, which means summer at the earliest, but given the kind of movie it is, I would predict a limited release around Christmas 2006 and a wide release in January or February of 2007. Look forward to it; I am.

Comments(0) |
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?